Recent Posts

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

PokemonGo




Have you ever caught the PokemonGo fever? My husband and I did. Every time we have to go out for errand checking out Pokemons in the vicinity has become part of the errand. Funny we see a lot of people walking around on their phones looking for Pokemons. The good side of it is it is fun & it makes you walk. Here is my husband trying catch one in the parking lot. Normally, after mission is accomplished we get in the car & go but not this time. We walked around the parking lot & even around the building just to find Pokemons. The only downside the app freezes a lot. So, it could frustrating especially if you're trying to up a level. Overall, a fun activity you just to be careful not to hurt yourself for walking around with your eyes on your phone. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Your thoughts are valuable to me. I hope you enjoyed my blog site. Come again.

Related Posts with Thumbnails