Recent Posts

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Kate Spade Sunglasses

As an asian, my facial features makes it challenging for me to find the perfect sunglasses. I have puffy cheeks with a nose that flat, wide, and bulbous. I love my looks and so does my husband. He thinks I'm the most beautiful creature ever created. 😍 So sweet! Unfortunately,  I am very sensitive to bright light like the rays of the sun. It results to migraine headaches. So, sunglasses would be great. Most sunglasses leaves a mark on my cheeks after wearing even just a few minutes. So not glamorous. Lucky, I found Kate Spade cat's eye sunglasses. It sits on my nose not on my cheeks. There you go! Lines on the cheeks gone. Problem solved. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Your thoughts are valuable to me. I hope you enjoyed my blog site. Come again.

Related Posts with Thumbnails