Recent Posts

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Cyber Farming


One morning, I was talking chatting with my sister who is in Luxembourg. Suddenly, she said she needs a few minutes because it is harvest time and she needs to harvest and plant after. I'm like..."Are you a farmer now?' I thought she was banker. All along she was talking about this game on Facebook, which my other sister got her hooked. I got curious. Sure enough minutes later I am hooked. Now I am maintaining two farms. One at FarmVille and the other FarmTown. The nice thing about it I met a lot of farmers who became friends. Surprisingly, most of the people playing the game who are now my farm neighbors are people I know. Family, relatives and friends from all over the world. It was fun getting in touch with relatives, friends from elementary and high school
I have not spoken for ages and had no clue where they were. 


FarmVille


FarmTown

7 comments:

Sharon said...

:O Come be my neighbour!! :P the more neighbours you have the faster your coins and XP grow... lol... I'm saving for a house! .. hmm... yeah... addictive is a good description for this game... :P

Stephanie said...

OH i have heard so much about this game! I'm afraid to start...blogging is already eating up all my free time!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog, hope to "see" much more of you!

Anonymous said...

I have a Facebook account too. So far I have resisted the lure of FarmTown and FarmVille.

Default said...

LOVE THIS GAME! love your blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rachel Follett said...

This sounds interesting! I might have to check it out!

Ebeth said...

Yeah.....My Farm is my favorite. Resisted the games as I am not a gaming person, but I kept receiving all these trees and animals and ended up having to put them somethere!

Anyway, nice meeting you.

Elizabeth Mahlou said...

I tried out Farmville. It's frustrating, though, because it is just like real life (I grew up on a farm) -- I get distracted and lose my crops all the time (as I said, just like in real life)!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Your thoughts are valuable to me. I hope you enjoyed my blog site. Come again.

Related Posts with Thumbnails