Recent Posts

Friday, November 26, 2010

Find opportunities to give the best of yourself to those around you.

alg_jorge_munoz.jpg

Jorge Munoz is a bus driver in New York City who started feeding the hungry in Queens five years ago, using food that would otherwise have been thrown away. Since then, he's been there, day-in and day-out, distributing 121,000 meals over the years. And that's how he discovered a secret- the power of sharing. "People are telling me, 'Jorge, you have no money, you do all this and get nothing back.' And I say I have a checking account full of smiles." Recognized as a Top Ten CNN Hero of 2009, Munoz recently received the US Citizens Awards from President Obama.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Your thoughts are valuable to me. I hope you enjoyed my blog site. Come again.

Related Posts with Thumbnails