Recent Posts

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

The biggest entertainment of the week, the latest craze today on XBOX 360, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. . My husband and my son are going crazy about this right now. I'm not much of an XBOX gamer but most popular topic at home is the game. One day I will have to give it a try. I've always been pretty good with games. It must be really fun.  No matter how bad our economy is right now, the sales of this game is just phenomenal, 4.7 Million copies sold on its release. Thanks to gamers, sure helps the economy. And soon we will be hosting an XBOX Call of Duty party at home.




6 comments:

mary.anne.gruen@gmail.com said...

I'm afraid I've never been a gamer. I know it's big, though.

Cheryl said...

One of my sons is big on this XBOX stuff, has done the Playstation stuff as well. Me, the most hi-tech game I have ever played is Solitaire on my computer! My daughter is a board-game fanatic, we had so much fun when she was younger playing games together. Even though she is now 18 she still plays games with friends.

jordiegirl said...

Hi there

My son has a Playstation 2 game which he gets me involved with from time to time if he is struggling on a level in a game. I have Who Wants To Be A Millionaire and Scrabble for it - that's the sort of games I prefer.

I have left you an award over at my blog.

Anonymous said...

I've never got interested in gaming. I have watched my husband and exchange students who have played games on PS2. They certainly enjoyed gaming.

Toothfairy said...

hmm... I don't like fight and sport games, but NDS was/is fun at times, and the sims and simcity are highly addictive!

loves

kanishk said...

My daughter is a board-game fanatic, we had so much fun when she was younger playing games together.


Work from home India

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Your thoughts are valuable to me. I hope you enjoyed my blog site. Come again.

Related Posts with Thumbnails